з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Responsible for soliciting and managing of reservations sales-related opportunities. Manages and provides training and work assignments to Reservations staff. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. Provides service to our customers in order to grow share of the account on behalf of the company.
Understanding Markets & Maximizing Revenue:
- Identifies new reservations sales business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market, including competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
- Monitors same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control property occupancy.
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Conducting Daily Reservations Sales Activities
- Responds to incoming reservations sales opportunities for the property
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business
- Assists in monitoring group reservation forecast data
- Coordinates with sales to process rooming lists
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence)
- Assists with monitoring accuracy of reservation sales orders within tracking systems
- Tracks no-show reservations and processes charges as needed
- Checks daily arrivals to ensure all necessary billing instructions are applied to reservations
- Manages wait list and prioritizes order of wait list contacts to be made
- Prepares work and maintenance orders
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Supports customer loyalty and property’s brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account
- Handles guest complaints
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Monitors reservations sales agents while on phone calls
- Develops, implements and maintains a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job
- Utilizes all available on the job training tools for employees
- Creates monthly labor scheduling for team
- Sets a positive example for staff
- Utilizes applicable intranet for resources and information
- Assist to revenue manager in different tasks
Education and Experience
- Master degree
- 1 year experience in relevant position